Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life lessons continued

One more kind of strange life lesson. Do not store your extra sticks of deodorant in front of a heater vent.

I have to admit this wasn't my bright idea, but I didn't question it. I had no idea what would happen.

The deodorant is made to stand up to all types of sweat, but apparently not designed to stand up to an actual heating vent.

I have two tubes that look more like glaciers than deodorant sticks. I tried to mold them back into the original shape, and they just crumble. I've been forced to apply deodorant over our garbage can.

It's not a good deal when you only get 2-3 uses out of a bargain stick of deodorant.

7 Comments:

Blogger LaskiGal said...

"I have two tubes that look more like glaciers than deodorant sticks." Hee hee . . . can't help but laugh . . .with you NOT at you, of course :)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

man! what a waste! sorry.

speaking of deodorant...keep it out of the reach of the kiddies. i never really thought about it being...well, soemthing that my kid would eat!
"Hi, Poison Control...yeah, it's me again. He ate a bite out of deodorant! Augh!!!!"

10:04 PM  
Blogger Marla said...

Eeeeeew. What a nasty mess. Time to go buy some more deodorant!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

OOPS! I always lose my deodorant, but have never melted it.

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Dawn @ Coming to a Nursery Near You said...

lol I thought you were gonna say the baby got it!

9:50 AM  
Blogger kristen said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. Can't say I've eber experienced that with the deodorant yet.

8:18 PM  
Blogger latree said...

hi. I saw you on burpclothbabe and cameover
good tip. I'll remember always.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home